What is College Recruiting Assistance?
Genesis Basketball Elite (GBE) and College Recruiting Assistance (CRA) offer specialized recruiting service helps connect basketball players with college scouts from around the country. We have combine basketball recruiting expertise and partner an online recruiting website database to provide players the best opportunity for college placement.
Why Select College Recruiting Assistance?
Our service is a personalized recruiting service that only signs a limit number of clients. The limited numbers enable the service to be customized and have our complete attention. We evaluate basketball skill set with personal assessment to design a strategic placement plan. A college recruiting work booklet will be provided.
How do the Service Work?
1. Sign up by filling out the online recruiting profile.
2. Sign up for a Schedule meeting with Recruiting Coordinator
• College athletic Placement Service – An all-inclusive recruiting package that relieve the recruiting process from parent and let our recruiting coordinator handle the process from contacting college coaches to negotiation of funds.
• Consultant- For parents that want to be involve in the recruiting process. A recruiting coordinator will be assigned to answer questions and strategy to secure a spot all the next level and recruiting coordinator will be available during every stage.
• Player Evaluation – We’ll provide an evaluation of where the player current skill level and areas of improvement. Players are rated in 20 categories like offensive, defensive and physical abilities. A detail assessment covering player rating, and what need to improving.
• Video recording & Editing- editing film and Highlight filming Games